Interactive drum show for middle school (suitable for years 5 to 8)
The middle school show is a mix of the junior and the senior show. The show weaves in and out of the themes, ‘If you can say it you can play it’, and ‘Actions speak louder than words’, at the same time delivering a positive underlying message such as ‘Together we can make a change’. This show introduces rhythms which are a step up from the junior rhythms. Within minutes your students will be singing and playing three part rhythms together.
KEY COMPETENCY HIGHLIGHTS
- All students and teachers participate and contribute, everyone gets a drum
- Promotes a can-do attitude within the group
- Connects and engages students in sharing music making with others
- Encourages students to contribute appropriately within a group
- Works on hand-eye coordination skills
- Creates an atmosphere of equality; “Together as one”
- Explores different ways of communicating
- Focuses on the benefits of learning through looking and listening
Inspire collective flow in your school by starting classes with an interactive music session. We have great options from cost effective 30 piece percussion kits, to sets of drums ideally suited to the size of a class room. Contact us about acquiring a set of new or pre loved drums. We also offer tuition material and ideas for you to use in your class room.